Saturday, August 21, 2010

Today's Debate Topic: "Balls"

Dog  vs.    Dog
violet@momandpups.com
tigerlily@momandpups.com


"Dog vs. Dog" brings meaningful debate about canine issues from different points of view.


Violet Says: "Balls are the most important thing in the world.  Everything in the universe, from atoms to planets and stuff, is made of balls.  Chasing balls gives you every major form of exercise: running, jumping, climbing, digging, and looking around.

The ball stands for that never-attainable goal, the deep wish that goes unfulfilled, the object of your heart's desire...I play fetch several hours a day and expect those around me to do the same.  The ball is not just a symbol of life--it is life itself."



Tiger Lily Says: "Balls are fun toys!  So are chew toys!  So are squeak toys!  I really like squeak toys!  I also like snacks!  Tug-of-war ropes are fun, too!  It's really all about having fun with people!  And other dogs!"


Violet Says: "Balls are not just another toy!  You don't understand the importance of throwing, chasing, and catching balls.  There is a much deeper purpose, a much deeper sense of meaning--"


Tiger Lily Says: "I think I heard someone making barbecue outside!" 


Violet Says:  "I'll race you to the window!  Put on your sad and hungry look!"  
  

3 comments:

  1. Good and valuable information, this information is so useful and informative which you have shared here. It is very knowledgeable information and beneficial for beginners to develop their knowledge. Thanks for sharing it.cat transport services

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really inspired together with your writing skills and also with the layout for your weblog. Thanks for sharing this blog here. Doberman Pinscher Puppies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing useful information with us.. It really helpful to me..I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post
    Labrador Retriever
    Golden Retriever
    German Shepherd
    Doberman Puppies
    Cocker Spaniel
    Siberian Husky
    Rottweiler Puppies
    Pug Puppies
    Pomeranian Puppies
    Beagle Puppies

    ReplyDelete